Thread: L1615
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1615

Had a great session with Tong Tong from 1615. I seldom write FR but she deserves one. She's a 23 year-old newbie from Henan. I do agree with the consensus that she resembles Vivian Lai to a certain extent as I could differentiate her from the rest before asking for her.

Look: Very presentable. Vivian Lai would be a good representation of how she looks like but Tong Tong has smaller eyes. She is very fair as well with silky smooth skin.

Body: One of the best figure in GL right now. About 163-164m tall. Very proportionate with little fats. Fairly slim waist with soft C-cup boobs. Nice light-brown aerola.

Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj.

Catbath: Focused on the back and front upper torso. Very sensual, stimulating catbath. Covers ears, neck and other sensitive zones.

AR: Unlike most WLs, she doesn't ask you to on all fours. Spread your cheek wide and dart her tongue into it. Would be better with a bit of hdly action but she will definitely improve.

BBBJ: Above average. Deep throat with variations. Almost cum because of her lovely eyes and cfm look. Couldn't ask for more.

Frenching: Yes. Soft and sensual. Nice lips. We went on for a good few minutes as she strokes my dick and I finger her pussy. Deep tongue fight when she's high.

Pussy painting: Yes. Slightly bushy near the top of the pussy. Gets wet easily. Did it in 69 position.

FJ: Very tight and naturally wet. No ky. Did it in missionary position. Nice eye contact and engaging coital. Tight hug and frenching continues even after cumming.

GFE: Service oriented. Always smiling and soft spoken. GFE should be thicker in rtf.

RTF: Yes. Definitely. The only negative is that she's a bit of a time watcher towards the end. Other than that, she's above average in all departments, considering that she only started for less than a week. She's definitely a gem and potential ang pai.