Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
The papaya farms and KTVs/clubs around the Inpeng area seems dead, or at least were still closed when i made a recent visit to the area.

FJ prices at Vte Plaza has also increased to 850k a pop. Stock wise is just average.

Will try driving up north to the Grand Sanjiang area and provide a FR soon if there is any action up north.

Any tips from any seasoned bros here in vientiane?

thank you in advance
below are my previous experiences... not sure if these places are still opened now

Mainly there are ktvs for pickup and go...

Mekong KTV:
730pm, girls are still coming in. Most of the girls are fair and slim. in terms of look, 6 to 7.5 by my standard, did not see any stunner.
LT:820k pay to manager to taopao out straight, w/o ktv session. about 30+ girls to choose from.

Disco and clubs:
Mark 2:
Mark 2 is the concept as Maldives in bkk, food with live band). But there is another disco section inside, which only open at ~10pm or 11pm. I would think it is more of local scene with very little chance of FL.

@home (Disco):
Good place for pickup and high chance there are some FL there. For pickups, you will need to be able to speak thai or laos.

there are more pickup and go ktvs pricing can go as high as 1mil for chinese ktvs
Other ktvs : Merci, Sanjiang, Grand Sezhuan, Khongkham, Dong chan (not sure still open now)

Maybe u can used LOCA app to get a driver and nego with him a price (book him few hours) to bring u to various ktvs for checkout. U can also ask him for advice on current cheong places...

Hope u enjoy ur trip...
awaiting for ur FRs...