View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

After lunch the following day, I subconsciously thought about the previous night with Jing. I could not logically explain why I wanted to meet her again. It was Friday and I normally had a few drinks at night with friends.

“Can I come at midnight?”, I texted Jing in the afternoon.

“Hao” (OK), was her one-word reply.

Fifteen minutes before midnight, I parked at a street close to Jing’s condo. “I arrived early”, I notified her. Not expecting a quick reply, I lighted my cigarette in the quiet street. I scanned my surrounding, it was a really quiet neighbourhood at that hour.

“Shang lai” (come up), came her quick reply. I only had two puffs. I extinguished the stick and walked discreetly in the shadows towards her condo. Inside her bedroom, the first thing she said, in Chinese, was “you smoke”.

“It’s late now. You can smoke here”, she continued. “You drank”, she added. “Would you like a glass of red wine?” I was delightfully confused. Just 24hr ago, she was a cold fish but got the job done. Now, she’s inviting me to have a smoke and a drink.

“Do I look like a village girl?”, Jing asked me as we clinked glasses and she joined me for a smoke. “No”, I said. “Why?”

Jing shared that the agent came to collect rent earlier in the day, and commented that she had kept the room very tidy, just like village girls do. I said it’s just stereotyping, don’t bother about the comment, but I agreed that the room was really tidy. She was happy, and smiled.

This time, Jing massaged me in her bra, but still wore her shorts. She hardly spoke, like the night before. Then came sensual time. She removed her shorts and once again, it was a matching panties.

“Are all your lingerie in a set?”, I asked, as I reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She did not resist, but shyly blocked her breasts with her arms when the bra was removed.

“Yes. You like them?”, Jing asked. “I like your breasts”, I deviated, knowing fully well that her question was in relation to her lingerie. “I like to see you naked, too”, I pushed my luck. But Jing was nonchalant. She sat next to me and masturbated for me. I caressed her breasts, I also ran my fingers on her upper thighs, frequently touching her pussy area through her panties. She didn’t seem to mind.

“That’s a lot”, she remarked, as she wiped my sperm from my stomach and her fingers. “You just came last night”. “You made me perform”, I complimented her. “Next time, if you take the last appointment, you can smoke here”, Jing told me.

I noticed that Jing became friendlier, and spoke a little more. I felt she was also more comfortable with me.

- - -

The following week, I made an 11pm appointment with Jing. She had now moved into the master bedroom, with an attached bathroom.

“Are you very tired?”, she asked. Yes, I told her. She offered me a disposable paper cup filled with some water. I knew it acted as an ashtray. Jing went into the bathroom and I could hear she will filling up the long bath with water. She came out and joined me to smoke.

That night, I soaked in her long bath, which had had an arousing herbal scent, before massaging. This time, she massaged me in her bra and panties, an “upgrade” from wearing shorts previously. When she started to tug at my cock, I sat up and removed her bra. In doing so, I leaned forward and my face brushed against her neck - she had a womanly scent - I don’t know how to describe it, but it made me happy and increasingly horny.

Maybe Jing was still “fresh” and “novel” for me; or it was the herbal bath; or her womanly scent; although her HJ technique was not great, I found myself ejaculating fairly quickly. Looking at the bedside clock, I had exceeded the hour. I volunteered to shower immediately after releasing and changed into my clothes quickly.

Standing by the door to leave, I noticed that Jing stood “rooted” next to me. “Guo ji tian zai lai” (I will come back in a few days), I said. Jing reached out and kissed my cheek. I drove home feeling more relaxed than ever. I sensed the “cold beauty” is beginning to get warmer.

(To be continued)