View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Horror show.....

My message to baldy head : Put out your entire academy players for your next match.
all the opponents have to do is to high press man u in their half and watch them implode, its obvious that the style of playing out from the back doesn't work and yet OGS, RR and now ETH persists

and to point out several issues:
- DDG needs to be dropped, release on a free when contract ends and install henderson as No.1
- maguire to be dropped too, his pace is slow against opponents
- shaw needs to be dropped and undergo intensive attacking tactical training, he didn't overlap much and left rashford on his own to attack down the left
- fernandes and eriksen cannot both be starters, fernandes to start and eriksen to sub on or rotate when fernandes kena burnout
- overhaul of formation and playing style, go back to 4-4-2, heaton, dalot, varane, bailly, malacia, sancho, VDB/martinez, fernandes/eriksen, rashford/martial, mctominay, CR7. mctominay (1.93m) to be pushed up to partner CR7 in attack, both act as targetmen and GK & direct balls and crosses are played to them, no more playing out from the back, just punt the ball to CR7/mctom

hope diallo, elanga and alejandro can be featured more to add another dimension to the attack

despite 2 losses, i really hope this season won't be like last season

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk