View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenMach288 View Post
Some of ladies at D1 are very pricey. The upside is they have a lot of reviews...like more than 30 real reviews with blanked out face pics.
They cost anywhere from 1500K to 4000K and mainly stationed at either bonita or cupid hotel (near the pham ngu lau area).

I have tried a few before and i can assure you their quality is very good. Way better than the ones charging 2500k at Little Japan massage places.
Thanks for the information and insights.

When I was in HCMC, your mentioned rates were those that I am seeing when doing the search in gai.to

Such rates are still better than what the bar girls in Hai Ba Trung Street.

And these bar girls come with an attitude, sometimes try to steal your stuff or make a scene to extort more money from you.