View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

Stay in Singapore and make as much money as possible and move here when you're rich and old! I would say at least 45 -50 years old! Don't make a hasty decision that you might regreted later!
Good advise !!

Thai and China people are going to sg to earn sgd so that they can save and bring back to their country and live a better life.......and if sinkie are not financially stable wanted to work and live in Thailand, i will not recommend you to do so.

Got a sg teacher working in cm, salary 30k+ although he is happy living here in cm but is not a long term plan for him.......think he is going back sg soon.

Most of us living in CM have passive income range 100k to 500k baht, basic living expenses totally not a problem for us, and some of them as young as 25 yo and most are 30+ to 40+.