Thread: GE coming
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually I never really go figure out how to calculate the bills. I only know the chart they show in my bill is my household always above national average for water and electricity. Even after changing appliances to max ticks also don't see much difference.

My understanding is, there's supposedly have a SP guy go around house to house to key in the actual reading to their device like duno when?

Only then they can calculate and make you pay "close" to the actual usage.
Every 2 months one SP guy will go round to record meters. Alternate months I submit my own meter readings.

Due to the high tariffs of water the utility bill remain quite similar even though I had signed up with Keppel Electric for fixed contract which charge lower.

Water tariffs was 20% and few years back increased by another 50%. On top there is GST charges on tariffs.

The NEA had increased the waste removal charges although small but substantial increases.

The Solidarity n Fortitude budget had helped to bring down our utilities by S300 exclude the usual Unity budget in Feb 2020. SP did mailed out letters in 4 languages before GE.

Bet many didn't bother to read the accompanied letters in your bill.