View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ExBro is a bogus TCM masseur! What fucking pathetic loser he is!!

ExBro don’t allow watchers as most bros said negatively. His “No watchers allowed” slogan means he can fuck your woman for free without being stopped by you in the room.

Bros & Ladies, Use your big head/ common sense! Don’t be fucking stupid!

ExBro always dangles his chicken wing ( Free trial massage) before first meet up only to take back the whole chicken ( FREE fucks and paid fees) from you.

ExBro doesn’t give Yoni /Boob Massages Like A Professional cox his aim is to get paid and fuck your woman for free without her watcher’s presence in the room.

Getting 10 or many sessions of boob/yoni massages from him won’t make your woman’s boobs grow and increase her sex drive as he is too obsessed with getting paid fees from unaware bros and fucking naive women who believed his rah rah claims about yoni and boob massages’s effects.

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/growth-touch.html

Fewer SYTs looking for SDs here last time who msged me to complain that Exbro kept PM-ing them to meet him for free trial massages and meet ups. Obviously, Exbro created fake FRs and cooked up dishonest scheme to mislead these gals and unsuspecting bros into believing his boob/Yoni massage service has been in high demand here that can promise to increase their bust sizes/sex drives so that he can fuck them for free after meet ups.

He still deceived samsters here for years cox he got ED and cash strapped as mentioned in his posts.
In fact, real chio bu SYTs are not going to be attracted to cash-strapped unattractive guys with ED like him.

Hope this post will save a lot of innocent Bros and naive ladies here especially newbies from getting screwed by him and feeling stupid and regretted in the end!

ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed with me.