Old 11-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
akira26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Yesterday 2:30pm i went to GE for the first time visit. OKT come recept me and send me some girls for screening. Chinese, Malay, Indian also got. so I chose a Chinese girl, Anna. Dunno if you have tried, this girl is have a nice body, tall, decent face.

Anna has a pair of nice boobs, slim waist, moderate size ass "ngam ngam hoo"... The BBBJ was terrific. Really treat my little brother with care and gentle. Love the ball licking very much. Then come to FJ. Well, I wonder why in such a hurry?... Just when i started to enjoy a pose, she wanted to change pose already. Then i said "huh, so fast??.... Okay." Her on top, missionary, then doggy. Shit!! doggy is my weakness, sure cum on doggy. Guess i need to play more doggy with my gf to get used to the excitement. What i dun like about Anna is she is pushy, feel like want to finish the job fast. Then the mourning sounds a little fake. And i barely touch her boods as she tried to avoid it. Damn!... what is sex without boobs squeezing and nip kissing?? The worse is she keep covering her eyes by putting her arms on her forehand during the missionary. What?... I know i am not handsome, okay... show me some enthusiasm, can or not... sigh. So, the rating as below:

ANNA
look: 7/10, like Anna Song (Asian4U.com)
body: 7/10, tall
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 quickly want pose change
GFE: 0 yes, feel very much like a routine.

Then to all bros here...any other good girl recommendation in GE? looking for girls that make me feel like farking a gf, with all those French kissing, patient and accomodating type. Might go try Genesis next time.