View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Most of the MTW gals are harder to chase than Miss Universe. So many rich uncles and ah bengs driving flashy sport cars flexing their $$ muscle trying to impress them. They have been spoilt rotten.

Imo the ROI for chasing them is pretty low. U have to spend lots of money just to capture their attention and they are getting harder to impressed.

I dun know what's the obsession with all the M'sian salon gals. Yes a few of them are pretty, but definitely not worth splurging that kind of money & effort.

I rather focus on local SG syts from uni and offices. Some of them can be rely nice, smart & easy to befriend (cos they are not exposed to so many rich guys chasing after them).

Just my RM2 cents worth
You are damn right. Go for the locals syt and OL and woo them with the flashy cars and money if I hv the ability, its higher chances. These men can't have commitment so they use money to buy comoany and attention. They hv no freedom to hv a relationship.