Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
Ruukao is one of the Best!Ruukao is one of the Best!Ruukao is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Had my first Lao bonk with Gina from modelforyou. Okt was helpful and precise with giving instructions. The location was easy enough to find and discreet if you follow the directions properly. The room is quite spacious and well kept.

For the lady herself, Gina is definitely a SYT with a bigger body built but suits her very well with her big cheeks and short hair. 100% similar to provided photos and maybe even prettier in person without digital smoothing imo. It's apparent that she is quite new to the scene and she doesn't know what to do during showering together and during the intermission for example. That awkwardness from her I found quite endearing and fresh since she doesn't have a done deal, cookie-cutter routine, meaning it is all yours to explore and lead.

For the Ratings:
Looks: 9/10 (looks exactly like the photos)
Boobs: 9/10 (all natural and firm as expected from a SYT)
BBBj: 8/10 (she is pretty good at it but not spectacular at it too)
Frenchie: Yep, lots of Frenching
FJ: 9/10 (you gotta try doggie with her, tattoos on her back is something you can contemplate while fucking lol. She has great natural moans and a sweet clean pussy. No compliant here)
GFE: 9/10 (She gave the feeling of a fresh girlfriend that you just started dating, everything a bit new for her yet she tries to please you. Very good experience)
English: is basic but will get the point across without issue
RTF: Definitely

She is a bit shy (new), with a great body and boobs who is service oriented. Definitely a new gem, please take care of her bros.