View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hello Follow Bros,

Time for my FR again. Looks like many good / bad hits. But i am sharing my experience
ROLLYPOLLY Gallery - Magic
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...3#post21422913

Since my camera is up, i let the photo do the scores

Looks: She is definitely more tanned than the photo (Thai Tanned) abit pimples around the face here and there. But she got that very cute and obedient looks when she smiles at you. Like those innocent girls doing BJ and smile and you later. For this, i give 7/10 (Since i take photo without face) So just give you guys an overall score (i not v peaky on looks, since we all close light do activity after all)

Service: Helps to strip me, hang my clothes and bring me to shower. Good!
Shower: Shower my clean clean from neck to legs both front and back all covered. Good!

Here's the good part guys!!
She got this freaking good assets! front and back (Just looking at the assets, i hardon)

Here's the front view, u see the 2 water melons??
Nice, Soft, smells and taste fking good!
Be it she resting the melons on my stomach, she riding me, i banging her, it jiggles in the best possible views for me to see and touch

Next up, i call it the flawless back view like a SYT, i let the picture do the talking
Free to lick this flawless back, i wasted no time to make sure every inch of her back till pussy is covered in my sauce.

Overall: I waiting for bro RP to intro more

Last edited by shyboiboi; 16-07-2022 at 01:47 PM.