View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
He will denied all this. I ever asked him, he got share in the forum or he being paid to slay all the agents. His answer is non that I asked. I also ever asked him to buy some share with boss….Last time I don't bother with him, as I'm not a prc lover, but he made a grave mistake by calling me names, and created ruckus in thai threads.
Good – at last a proper discourse!
LOL, as if I hadn’t replied you before – no I am NOT being paid to slay agents or could even imagine anyone being paid, monetarily or otherwise to do so; what’s the angle? And NO I am not or ever want to be an agent.

And as for the ownership of SBF – Boss has FULL control of the board and whatever its ownership structure, it’s none of your or anybody’s business. All boss is interested in is to run a well participated board which produces revenue AND that there is a fine line to follow in order to balance traffic and revenue.

I created a ruckus? Please look back on your own posting history – a period of benign sharing of information to impress upon others your supposed familiarity with Chiang Mai, then your REGULAR tirade every few weeks directed towards INNOCENT Samsters to impress upon others that no, you don’t take shit, you got nothing to gain from sharing. Yeah, right! Gimme a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
OH YEA lmfao i zapped SEAJ cos he talks too much shyt all over the intl threads. Also if u think im abusing, Sam would already ban me haha. Anyways im only getting access to see what goodies inside the private forums,zap me all u want after it expires real soon!LOL!
Great – thank you for deciding to come out yourself after my hints to do so!

This allows me to address why I had decided to zero in on your anonymous zap to me. Your good posting history, especially during your early years, had been beneficial to building up discussion AND traffic – which is why I was all the more surprised/mystified that you would now resort to anonymously zapping me.

Everything goes in a cycle and there is always a tipping point when things that used to work, no longer applies and would instead serve to undo all the previous good work. And anonymous zapping is IMHO one such thing that has not only outlived its utility, it is now probably doing actual harm to SBF.

Quote:
And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.
OK…. But wouldn’t it be better if you would properly address what your particular objections are instead of just anonymously zapping? What do you hope to achieve doing so? Just to stifle me, and stifle discussions on SBF? How does anonymously zapping me benefit the board or even yourself – especially since I think most here knows that I do not take things laying down. A bit counter-productive and spitefully childish – no?

Quote:
ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl….
Yes, I also post strictly to repay back others for the good information I have been able to glean from reading here, but my supposed “complaining” – isn’t this too much of twisting of the facts?
I have out-lined what I know about how KTV’s and other service providers pump up prices and also how efforts to become Heroes when out mongering by Zeroes IRL are not only so much wasted money and effort, it is something that the stealth agent sharks here and at the establishments look for and exploit to make a killing. I have never denigrated those who still choose to do so and IMHO, it’s only their own insecurities that have made them so vociferous in their response. That or more likely, that good sensible spending when out mongering cuts down on kick-backs that the stealth agents here screw these Zeroes to heroes out of!

But it’s as I’ve always said, everybody have their own opinion and everybody is entitled to so express their own; but instead of just anonymously zapping, is it not better to so discuss what IS your POV? And even if you do not wish to debate, then what is wrong with just ignoring my or any other’s postings and just go on with contributing back to the forum? Heck, there’s even an ignore list you can put me or any other Samsters on if you do not like to even see what we got to say!
Quote:
Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person
Yes, and double YES! Especially when one can easily build points up just by participating in the “Swapping points threads” – which is something which IMHO too many people with nefarious agenda have been doing for too long and accumulated too much supposed creds just by having such. And all manners of clones have been nurtured through the years to now actually become a real menace.

Like I said, there is always a tipping point! Sure, clones are part and parcel of SBF, and I cannot yet think of any reason why they should be banned IF USED TO BENEFIT SBF! But sadly, this is NOT the case in most instances. Another tipping point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
……When 3 or more said u are an asshole, dun think too much, you are indeed an asshole.
Yes, in usual cases, but I think everybody knows that SBF is NOT anything “usual,” not with all the clones and ganging up instigated by stealth agents who’s only interest is to stifle anything which would expose their secretive and crooked world.

OK – before the usual chorus of complaints about the length and my “England.”
Which is truly weird as Singapore does have every reason to pride itself for being the place with the best English abilities in Asia!

SEAJ