View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

After a long and sweaty afternoon, we headed home. Joey switched on the aircon and sat on the sofa. "Wah finally. So hot today."

I wasted no time and joined her at the sofa. I squatted next to her and starting playing with her pussy again. "How's the sofa?" I teased her. "Big enough for you to spread your legs?"

"So hot and ahh sweaty, you cannot wait ah.. Ahh." Joey is getting turned on. "Sofa still not too bad V."

I pulled down her shorts and thongs, "Wow, come see sofa wear so sexy ah. You like people to see is it? Wow your chee bye never wash ah. Smell so strong." I gave her pussy a few long licks. "But uncle like."

"Ahhhh. No.... Ahh wash. Don't. Ahh want. Uncle. Dirty... La.. Ahh." Joey moaned. "Like..ahh to wear.. Thongs.. Ahh sexy.."

I continued to lick her swollen clitoris and inserted 2 fingers in, "Wah.. Shiok. So wet.. After showing to uncle right. You horny little girl.. Like it?" I hastened my fingers as I felt her pussy clenching tighter.

"Ahh.. Ahh no...ah ah.. Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhh.. Cumm. Ahh Hmmm" Joey moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

I stood up and remove all our clothes while Joey is resting on the sofa. Pulled her up towards my erected cock and she began sucking hard. "Hmm Hmm.""You like uncle cock? Uncle also haven't wash, after working for whole day. 你的奶也是很大。"奶头也硬了。" I played with her boobs and nipples as she continue sucking hard.

"You like uncle cock? Uncle also haven't wash, after working for whole day. 你的奶也是很大。"奶头也硬了。" I played with her boobs and nipples as she continue sucking hard.

Next I turned her over and fucked her in doggy position. "Urghh, you big ass horny bitch. Ahh.. So tight. Ahhh ahh"

All I can hear is Joey's moaning and the smacking sounds of my thighs onto her ass. She is getting close to her orgasm as I continue to pump her. I wet my finger with my saliva and slowly pushed. into her exposed anus.

"Hmm. No.. Ahh. Not ah.. There.. Dirty.. Ahhh hmm" Joey resisted weakly.

"Uncle like. I like you dirty. Ahh. Let's cum.. Ahhh" I pumped her pussy harder and finger her ass faster as they clenched hard on my cock and finger.

Finally after few minutes, we cummed together. I slowly removed my finger from her ass. Indeed there is a bit of brown stains, but I wouldn't mind that. I stood up and went to wash up, leaving Joey resting still in doggy position on the sofa.

She joined me to wash up shortly before we head out to pack for dinner again. What a great way to spend the Sunday.