View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Darksoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

This is my FR for jia jia (sorry to all bros if it's too long)

First of all thx to bro woofer for sharing the contact.. Called her after work and ask whether she will be free and she said yes.. and meet up with her in one of the lorong.. First impression.. wow she's not a bad looking girl, a young MILF look.. and IMHO she look different from chinese I mean she looks a bit like japs.. good proportion body.. so we walk to one of the hotel while she's putting up a jacket and hold my hand..

check in and went to the lift she lean her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.. in the room we start kissing but then pop out a question from her "do I bring CD?" shittt, I forgot to buy CD, anyway she went down and buy a CD while I shower.. finish shower and puff some smoke.. and we start to TCSS about 10 minutes while hugging me and she start to undress.. big boobies, enhanced but it's ok as it's soft.. one point good about her is that she will not rush your time.. and then start to cat bath me and slowly down to my south department and the BBBJ start.. at first i just feel ok only but things change slowly.. she start to deep throat me, lick it, suck it and all the things keep on going for about 15-18 minutes.. So far she's one of the girl that gave a long BBBJ

So I must repay her, turn her over and start to catbath her.. and she said "Ni hen wen rou//you're very gentle" and I proceed to her south department and I lick her clit and all.. her moan makes me lick even more passionately and I keep on licking it and tongue fuck her until she cum.. can see her body shaking and tensed while she cum.. I really like that.. she help me put on a CD and she ride me for a while and I start to do her missionary.. another plus point is that she really use her pussy to massage my didi.. so It feels tight.. and I do her missionary for about 10 minutes and flip her over and do her from the side.. keep on pushing it in and out until finally she cum again.. and after few minutes I CUM.. wow... nice fuck.. and she said "very nice, u really can do it long and gentle" so went to shower.. and she keep on saying "ni hen shuai, hen si wen" and she also tell me that next time must do tarma with one of her friend.. I said ok good idea..

and then feel so hungry, she also hungry.. so we went to eat dinner together and she invited her friend, the one she said to do the tarma with.. My opinion, her friend is also not bad.. slutty and CFM look.. well it will be a nice combination to do tarma with.. so after dinner kiss again and byebye..

Overall:

Face: 7/10 (have some pimples covered up)
Body: 7/10 (enhanced boobs but it's ok for me)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very slow gentle suction and no rush)
FJ: 8.5/10 (like her moan and her facial expression)
GFE: 8.5/10 (keep on hugging me and hold hand until we say byebye)
Damage: 60+tips+room+dinner
RTF: Yes!! for the tarma session

Spend about more than an hour, great fuck, and no rush at all

Sorry if the FR is too long winded.. but I really satisfied.. great session..