View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Great 4-1 victory against IBFC. Sweet revenge.

Can see this time round, they didn't take things lightly. It is controlling and attacking from the onset.

Cavani was played upfront as main striker and Martial and Rashford was relegated to play as side forwards. Probably OGS pissed off with both of them.

Surprised VDB started alongside Fred as midfield tanks. VDB and Bruno got a good game and both were outstanding. Who needs Pogba???

(Btw, what happened to Pogba? Didn't even make the Subs list)

Bruno got 2 and might even got a hat trick...but he gave the penalty to Rashford. Great guy!

2nd half was terrible and Matic was sub in to shore up the defence.

Final surprise was James got the 4th goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Must say Bruno's first goal really reminded me of what Scholes used to love to do - waiting outside the box and thundering in loose balls from corners....

Van der Beek and Cavani had great little touches to set Greenwood on his way to provide the assist for James. Great counter reminiscent of SAF days.
He is the new talisman for the Red Devils...w/o him the team would hv sunk to relegation zone by now and will not be where they r now ...he is on fire now n he reminds us of C Ronaldo many yrs ago when that guy during SAF's time singlehandedly carried his team, ran with the ball from one end to the other n scored goals all by himself while his other teammates were just like spectators watching him play from the stands seeing him run with the ball n kicking in the goals...he was like a one-man team, he was the only 1 in the pitch playing against 11 others from the opposing team...Ought to be made captain of the team replacing Maguire

Next match against the Saints ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor