Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Finally my small head took over the thinking….worried that if we do it in the car and wake our son up. I got us out of the car and moved to the rear of the car. Placed her on the car booth; facing down. Lifted up her skirt, took off her mini-panties and inserted my rod into her and began ramming her doggie style.

“Ooooooo…no….noooo….” she said between her moaning.

“You have being a naughty lady and I am here to punish you….” I said as I continued to ram her and at the same time smacking her on her butt.

“Noooo….I ammm a gooood…..arhhhhh.” She tried to explain but before she would say the next word…I ram hard into her pussy.

It has being a long time since we last did it outdoor……the whole external environment make the whole happening so much more intense….

The harder I rammed her…the louder her moan…..I covered her mouth with my hand but that didn’t stopped her but instead she alternate between moaning and licking my fingers. I remembered that I had her panties in my pocket…..without second thought, I took out her panties and stuffed it into her mouth to stop from moaning too loudly. Thinking out loud if she find out what I did to her now she will definitely going to kill me….lol

I continued ramming her till I cum and unloaded onto the carpark floor.