View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
I got a young SIL now, similar age and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps
if u really want to lust her, and not have to bear any sort of responsibility or get yourself into anything dangerous or messy, what u can do to fulfill this desire is, since she trust in u , install hidden cams in the bathroom and record her showering.. and since u say she touchy, this means she feels comfy with u.. u can steal a feel by brushing ur arms accross her chest etc. For me I've always gone all out with girls i fancy, like wife's friend, SIL, colleauge (all of whom ive also captured in the shower).. but i would press my entire hand into their breast and feel up everything.. u just need to wait for the right moment.. SIL is press her breast agaisnt my arm.. but same sensation