View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Went there around 12noon to check around. nothin much attract me except for one lady at level looks good to me but the shop signboard stated as manicure etc. didn’t approach her.

Then leave the building and walk to the next building beside a shop with curtain setup. one ML greeted me as i was. checking but the ML doesn’t attract me too. tall with a tatto on her chest. turn me off

next walk across the bridge and check the other shop. the ML looks like Viet with nice pair of boobs greeted me but i didn’t ON as i wanted to see an other option

finally walk to the Yio Chu kang side with that role oh shop houses with lots of MSsage shops but lately kenna raided
saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx