View Single Post
Old 29-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoegaargen View Post
Thanks TS for providing the contact. SMSed and replied almost immediately. Met him 1/2 an hour later and collected my mint, Spanish fly, cologne and tongkat Ali. He also gave me a blue pill FOC. Location was central so very convenient. He was much earlier than me so thumbs up for that.

Tongkat Ali was a little cheaper than those sold in Walton and basically all the prices are reasonable.

The blue pill was really damn good for erection. Half enough already. Really like the effect also. Very little side effects. And I was going for a good 1 and a half hours without stopping. The best thing is that it helps with stamina and recovery time. 5 mins and I'm up standing again.

Spanish fly was wonderful too. Bought the bundle and took a shot with my gf. Actually all these products they say is for females but males can consume them too. It's like energy booster for us.

Cheers!
nice another FR. thanks for the reviews.