View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Some of the most bizarre experience with people who infulde in revelry are the contradictory ones. I advocate problem free thinking partying while some can let themselves held hostage by desires which many of us can control.

The loneliness of pure revelry is admittedly mentally debilitating but the upsides of having no baggages is sufficient to offset it. However, when the vulnerabilities of men who lose themselves into an entanglement of a cataclysmic relationship gets the better of their sanity, these people often lose not only their money but their reputation and at times even legal libety.

The Lonely Fool
One of them was a man in his 30s who was stupid enough to pour every bit of his limited monthly wage into girls who ply the sex trade or dodgy entertainment industries.He is already without savings, does not make more than 4K in his late 30s and has been in the same job for 10 years in the same position. Got too comfortable in that and was unwilling to move even when we nudged him again and again, with some even offered to arrange interviews for him during reservist. He ended up committing himself into a relationship with a Vietnamese girl who offered him some sex for letting her stay at his singles flat free of charge. Then she got into some vice related activities and he got implicated. He may have been exonerated eventually but the cost was simply too much.

The Lonely Coward
I also knew another who was obsessed with a colleague from the operations department. Besotted by her somewhat Jolin Tsai's lookalike appearance, he would take photos of her without anyone knowing and then showed us her photo. I do admit she is quite pretty and in some ways resembles Jolin Tsai. But she was also attached and he had no guts to win her heart in the face of competition. So he would go to the clubs and drown himself in sorrow and at times, when a look alike working girl appears, dump his money into her to secure her for the night.

The Lonely Wise Man
There is also a solidarity of men who pertinently reserve their resources for priorities that allow them to extensively party. They are logical and also wise. They compare the worthiness and know when it is time to cut loss or let go. They think even before they commit anything and are able to distinguish the difference between a random shag and a relationship. They most certainly make more than the fool I described above.