View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 01:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Exchange of Rep. Points.

Want to return favour for Good friends and Bros and up them the "2nd round"

My offer- to exchange 66 points, Terms *STRICTLY Min 10 power* to exchange points. Less, I will not return, please read terms.

Next to Up.
dc7176, k99125, Prince Devitt, 222nge, stevenash, ossy77, Tai_zi21

Next to Up Second Round.
unfit, lookingaround, Hanster, Swagelock, Javabeans, bigbirdbird, kyc2110, Andrew101, Nitro Trans, meatvegelove, Havanna Slicks, sex crusader, esssinine, hamsapkwai, hccheonger, owen10, sc slayer, Rickey, wally888, SureScore, Love 6969, naka_timo, owl888, dyelook, loneyheart, `destinY, Me Siam Bu, Sbftiankon

Upped
kopigaogao, Javabeans, sgGem, ah rat, Orange22, kim-seng-heng, ejectjoy, masters, ly1968, Shiofukis, 4Dguru, sanuuk, hcbj, szczesny, zendra, 69sex, BBHumper, SimplyUnperfect, shctaw, acemanfred55, BroRelax, powerman881, TheSuperShinobi, TheDriverGuy, slicker69, Steventan, zeith, guest68, Wankjanice, WatssupZ, wolfboy, Bobby8881, JohnRoti00, cklinx, Ch1k3rnM4n, maufans, mieryapfan, wattonhenry, louislow, Ishkaghul, manhood1900, heng49, kason,
Jubilation, Ricky_Torres, ACMV & Lift, Chicken-king, kelvin50, Arucard, WOOHOO, Biostar, Banaber, HornyBabyy, 789550, Jaycu69, lazyguy, candle2000, justin69, dapiguu, ShaTauKokDog, Timely Rain

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment