View Single Post
Old 26-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

After child birth, especially the 2nd born, my wife suddenly lost all interest in sex. Im not sure if it’s because she feels that 2 kids are enough or the fact that she has stopped getting horny. Which ever reason, I has a long talk with her before and we agreed that we will stop at 2. Condoms will always be on from now on. Sad but what to do. However, it doesn’t seem to have any improvements.

I had a friend who introduce sammyboy to me and mentioned that he saw an enhancer that would help me with my situation, no risk, so I went to try it out. Not really costly unless u try every single product. But it was worth it, totally. If I can make her horny again, why not. So I got a few sets at a discounted rate and tried it.

I requested the item to be delivered to me immediately and tried it straight away in the night. To cut the story short, it works wonders.

The process - My elder kid had chalet and the new born was taken care for the week by my mother-in-law. I took this chance to share the time with my wife. Please take note. Previously I talked to my wife about this and she agreed to try. However I do not want to tell her that im using it now because i do not want it to be a placebo effect. And im very curious if this stuff would work. I tried USA Spanish fly first because I trust the country of it’s origin. I mix it with ice tea and the color cant be seen.

She was on her bed but I can feel that she was very fidgety. She kept moving and couldn’t stay still. I was worried and ask her what happened. She then advanced towards me and started kissing my neck. I knew it was on. She is someone who loves being on top and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me wildly. I was so turned on by it. You have to understand that for almost a year, I felt that my wife has lost interest, and my mind has been wondering. If she fell for another guy at work? Was I bad on bed? Do I have bad breath? She stop loving me? All these questions was answered immediately. She still loves me. She was rubbing herself all over me and we even tied my hands to the bed frame for a short while just to pleasure me.

Currently, after a few tries I don’t have to rely on it and she comes naturally. I guess the enhancer opened her to the idea to express herself. So far we did it almost everyday and I’m glad about everything that has happened.

As for the best, mix German with anything. I find that it increases the effect. Cheers. Im going to try mixing and see which has the best effect possible. I will be sharing. Thanks TS for the contact.