View Single Post
Old 31-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CiTy AnGel ~23yo InDoNeSia CeWek ~ FeBy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post
Firstly, thanks to TS for having the only Indo stock in its stable. I had a great time with Feby.

I have to say, what all the bros said are mostly true. Her time management, lateness, aeroplane and all did happen. But after my session with her, I seems to understand better. She does not wish for all the mishaps. She told me her fears and all the communication issues in between. She also admits that she is really poor in managing her time. hahah..I had to try three times myself before I manage to get a session with her. She is improving though. So, fella bros, please be patient with her and you will be rewarded. She can fuck alright!! hehehe

Simply to say, my session went great. She is one hell of a fucker. hahha.. She loves to fuck and that is how I gather. She takes her time to shower together. Proceed to bed and slow talk. Never rush. When mood came, we french french, raba raba then action began. Her catbath is alright, but her BBBJ is pretty good. Pretty skillful when she takes in deep and combine with balls licking. Nice feel even though i am not a fan.

After the BBBJ, she cowgirl me. Her cowgirl is pretty wild. She seems to like to ride a lot. Can tell from her face and moans. She goes kinda wild and I love to see her face and her tits bouncing. Can't help but grabbed her boobs while she was rocking me hehehe Such a turn on...

I go for a short spooning and doggy before I get into my favorite missionary position. Kept banging her while I licked her ears, neck and shoulders. She cannot take it when you take her ears. So, if you want to turn her on, try doing that and you can see her squirm. I just love it when she hugged me really tight when I do that while banging her. I saw her eyes rolling, steaming and moans like crazy. Her body physically squirmed so hard, like cannot take it. I was pretty high when she squirmed like that cuz my dick slides in the wetness of her pussy. She was moving her crotch in motion as her body contorted as we were moaning and panting wildly. So high ya!!! I came after a long while of pumping her missionary. Was sweaty and exhausted!!!

We then rest for a while and talk cock. I washed up and then just relax for a while. When it hit 2nd round, I was pretty exhausted already. She managed to get me going again though. I manage to try my last attempt but cannot cum again already.. hahhaha.. I pumped her missionary until I was sooo soooo exhausted, but still cannot.. I gave up hahhaa...

Oh yea, one more thing, I can feel her pussy is kinda tight ya. Maybe she skillful or what, I am not sure, but I can feel her pussy, man. As if she contracts when i pumped my dick inside her. She is also very wet! Thinking back now.. .awwww... so nice feeling .. damm shiok!! Awwww!!

After my session, she told me she likes to sit fuck with her on top in front of the mirror. It would make her really horny. Dammit! She did not tell me before we start!! Grrrrr!!!! She also joked that I was servicing her more than she servicing me.. Maybe my nature ba....... So, fella bros, maybe you can try instead ya.. hehee.. If i ever RTF her again, I will try for sure.. hahaha

Finally, here's my brief FR for her :

NAME: Feby
ORIGIN: Indonesia
LOOKS: 6/10 (with bracers)
BUILD: Petite
BOOBS: A (soft boobs, average size brown nipples)
KISS/FRENCH: Yes/ Yes (GF style)
AR: No
PAINTING: Never try
BBBJ: 7/10 (Loves to give blow job + balls licking)
CATBATH: 7/10
MASSAGE: Never try (She claims she did massage back in Indonesia)
GFE : 8.5/10 (I speak her lingo, so the GFE is pretty high for me)
ATTITUDE: 8.5/10 (Pleasant, friendly and accommodating. Service-oriented generally.)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Like fucking with GF. Well, let's just say she loves fucking. Very responsive with natural moans.)
DAMAGE: $80 (2 shots) + Room + CD
RTF : Will consider if no better Indo stock available

Until my next bonk ... everyone be well!!!

Cheers! =.=

p.s. If you like my post, please upz my points ya! Thank you!

Appreciate your fr bro