Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Time to eat, especially the boys who by now are famished after expending all those energies. We had a good variety – hokkien mee, popiah, chai tow kway and sate. We made sure to tell the hawkers to put less chilli in each dish to ensure that no one’s tummy will be upset. The last thing we want is for the night to be cut short – yes, we do intend to have more than just the one round, after all the Airbnb has been booked till tomorrow noon.

As everyone was busy eating, I took a glance at Jane and Amy who were in their bathrobes. Despite having seen them both buck naked less than an hour ago, somehow, there is something very alluring to see them in the robes. I could see Jane’s smooth and silky fair legs up to her knees. As for Amy, her big bosoms can be seen through the mounds forming on the robe.

Suddenly, I felt a kick on my leg. It was from my wife.

“Oi, look some more your eyeballs might pop out!” she said cheekily. Or was it tinged with some jealousy? I can’t really tell.

“Er, no la, where got,” I said blushingly before I resumed eating.

The other 2 wives were laughing.

“It’s ok, you can look at Amy and Jane, I am sure they don’t mind. But I suppose you wouldn’t mind as well then,” she said as if to invite roaming eyes from Brian and Andy on her too.

Hearing that, the other 2 husbands got defensive with both chorusing “where got? where got?”

“Andy, don’t bluff ok. Could see your eyes trying to catch me zaogeng just now when I bent over to get the sate. Didn’t you notice I took particularly long to dip it in the sauce? Or was my effort in vain?”

Brian laughed so hard he had to cover his mouth with his hands otherwise the food might spew out from his mouth.

“Brian, you don’t laugh wor, you were also trying to peek between my legs. Don’t think I don’t know.”

I decided to take one for the husband team and said “Ok la ok la, maybe we did. But you cannot blame us right? It’s not like we have ever sat with you girls eating while you are all in bathrobes with nothing inside.”

Brian and Andy just nodded innocently. Knn, not even like a word of support.

“It’s ok la, we understand. But hor, all these roaming eyes are making me horny again. I am sure the same goes for Jane and Tanya. Moreover, if you recall, I am the only one not fucked yet.”

I was quite surprised that came from Amy, the most conservative of all the 3 wives.

“Then I think we should just concentrate on finishing up, digest a bit before the next round,” I said looking straight at Amy, as if to tell her that I will make her wish come true.

We cleared the dining table and went back to our respective rooms to wash up or freshen up, especially the boys.

I took a long shower to calm all the nerves, ready for the next round. As I was washing my hair with my eyes closed, I heard the bathroom door opened.