View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
I posted my story on how I met my fwb in the Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza, under the 'Bride & Bridesmaid' thread. Posted there as I added some pictures of my fwb (in the bridesmaid group photos of course), letting bros guess which one of the bridesmaid is my fwb, and hoping to find someone in this forum that knows her personally.

Anyway, here is my true story on how I met my fwb.

~~~

After that night, we became fwb and met up frequently to have sex everywhere. Inside car, blindfolding and handcuffs, hotel window sex, taking photos and videos, then watching it after and get more turned on, leading to more sex.

And that is how I met my fwb.

Side note: My buddy knows that I have a fwb, but he does not know that it is his wife's good friend, from his wedding day, who still gathers frequently at their place. I wonder if I should let him on with my secret, and how he would react if he sees our private pictures and videos.
Thanks to Bro $$$$$$$$$ for sharing his FWB catch in such a rare way ...he is one v. lucky dude ...his fwb is a very notti gal too, got bf already n yet her pussy got wet so fast the moment she saw him ...bro must be a 6 pack yandao

As to his side note...it all depends on him, how excited he is to let the cat out of the bag n how far he wants this r/s to be known by others...if he wants to share with his buddy, he must make sure that he is v close to him n always confide private things with him n trust him enough not to spread it to others...then its safe sharing with him...for me, i prefer to keep it a secret affair for the time being n see how it goes...some pple like to play with the element of mystery than a straight forward confession, act innocent 1st n let the group guess and see if they can observe wat is happening...his buddy would of cos be very surprised n steam when he gets to see their pics n vids ...just my 2 cents worth of tot

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor