Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
jchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjchan58615861 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for VPREMIUM Bella

Tried bella twice, here's a late FR for her:

Booking - smooth as always, VPREMIUM always has great and responsive service even with the number of customers.

Looks - exactly same as photos. Especially the last photo where she is sitting on the bathtub in the shower. (Yes her butt is THICC!) She's thicc at the right places so bros who love a thicc view during doggy will surely enjoy.

French - 8/10 nice kisses with some biting action. Felt alot like making out with poly GF

Catbath - 8/10 nice teasing catbath. Bella likes to take it slow and sexy, great for bros who want to savour every moment with a high GFE lady.

BBBJ - 9/10 slow and sensual, just the way I like it. Love the way she looks at you while she blows you, turned me on alot.

FJ - 9/10 caps on and proceeded to do the deed. Bella was willing to try multiple positions and able to ride really well. Most importantly, she's tight, a real SYT for sure. Enjoyed doggy the most, being able to piak piak that butt and seeing it ripple was the best.

GFE - 10/10 Super gfe for sure. Very attentive to your needs, willing to put on your shoes or glasses for you as well. Brought back memories of poly GF last time. GFE is great.

RTF - absolutely yes

Last edited by jchan58615861; 17-09-2020 at 07:27 PM.