View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Songkran 2024 is 21 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkmaniac View Post
Hey does anyone have any insight on how Songkran is taking place in thailand this year and how that would affect girls quality/selection?

Supposedly it will last 21 days this year vs the usual 3 in April. Does this mean most girls will be off traveling or away from the main cities?

Actual holidays is only 3 days except for Chiangmai where it is 8 days of celebrations.

The 21 days is like our Christmas / Deepavali / Geylang Serai lightups where they try to create the atmosphere for the festive occasion..... but mainly more for commercial reasons as night markets abound in the designated "Songkran" areas.