Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: L16h6

I was at L16H6. Initially I wasn't comfortable cos it is too near the kopitiam. This kopitiam sells good prawn noodle.

Since this is not food review, I will proceed to subject matter. When I reached there I saw 4 gals. I asked for dong er & shasha. To my surprise, both of them were there. I asked for shasha but later found her too mature look and not my type. I asked for yoyo at the end.

I was brought to H8 cos H6 was crowded.

Although yoyo just reached Spore but she told me that she already has regular customers. When we reached the room, she asked me to rest on the bed and she proceeded to undress herself. While I rested on bed, I was already in my babysuit then, she "jumped" onto me. And, she used her cb to rub my didi. I was taken by surprise! I wasn't prepared for 'raw'! After bath, she tried the same tactic again. I was stiff. Of coz 'raw' is no no for me.

Yes, she used her handphone to play music. But, song selection was out. It didn't arouse me.

Those who prefer SYT look and new gal can try her. She is only few weeks in Sillypore. Back to shasha, I may rtf her after reading the reviews. I will share if one's man meat is another poison or if she really so yummy. Haha ...