View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
as a chiongster, we are out to have fun, not looking for wife. so why bother too much of the woman's inner heart? as long as we have fun with the body, thats it.
I too fell for a gal lately till the whole thing is affecting my emotion and life. after having my fair share of fun i decided to cut it loose. no longer a supporter in her monthly quota, but rather on a pay-per-use basis. afterall one cant really satisfy their endless greed.
knowing the truth, i sill enjoy the body. why not??!!
Esteemed bro, tks for your post.

Time flies!

Do you still remember 20 yo YT? She was the Sakura HFJ singer who did moonlight as a FL in 2008. Only $120 (later reduced to $80) per shot.

She returned to SG in May 2009. She got a WP to work as a TAM-employed hostess. I saw her a few times at TAM. By then I was into other girls and bao yang.

I think she got married in 2011.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.