Thread: frenulum tear
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: frenulum tear

I tore or nip ever once in a while. Especially if your girth is thick and your fore skin near the head opening is not as wide. When i done heavy weights ie squats, the girth becomes thicker with more blood engorged thus during action with my partner pussy ever so tight, it tears. Normally during fxxking i feel it but u just carry on especially your partner clamped her thighs around and dun let u disengaged. After deed is done, there's blood either mine or her's (she only feel shiok, no pain).
I will the wash the wound with mild soap and sleep with boxers if not, nothing at all to prevent further abrasion. Normally by morning it form a scab. Make sure u dry your self after pissing to prevent the wound from being wet all the time. I will put a dab of cooling gel or aloe vera (neutral) to the wound before i wear my underwear.