View Single Post
Old 27-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A New Story to Share

Next morning, she asked me whether i heard that last nite. I just replied, lets go out and makan and talk there but not here.
When we talked about it over brunch, I told her, yes i heard it & there's dirty things in your house.
I need to do some basic feng shui house cleansing and hopefully it'll solve the prob.
Apparently, it got worse.
Now, i'll get the sudden pain like a needle poking into my eye from out of the blue & the pain will be so unbearable that i will become into a fetus position.
Only after i pray and hold on to some powerful stuff i got in my wallet that the pain will go away. This went on for almost 1.5months
Her pain would be concentrated in her abdominal area and the pain can be so intense that she can end up all pale and hyperventilating...........
Looks like the basic house cleansing didnt work

The next day, brought her to see my sifu, 1st thing he said, your qi very weak. Better build up your qi 1st, once done we'll talk more.

This is when we set out on our plan to get her back from her feet.
Plan 1: Get QI back
Plan 2: Repack the house to make it from a STY to a home
Plan 3: Rid all uninvited beings from the premises
Plan 4: Get her finances moving
Plan 5: Getting to stand on her own 2 feet again

All went well during that period, though we'd have the ever recurring attacks and so on, but knowing how to deal with such stuff, i knew the battle just begun but most importantly, to fight it, M.O's QI must be back to be able to join hands in this fight.

Mid Oct, sifu gave her the all clear for QI and now we focused on repacking the whole house......damn, this place was so disgusting, furniture everywhere, clothes everywhere, boxes here and there, when you move stuff, you'll see dead insects, insect droppings.....mind you, it's in the rooms....i know disgusting but this is beyond what i've ever seen and boy does it leave a memory of the state it was when i 1st went in there.
Soon, we were clearing out so many stuff and finally, it became a comfortable home again.......what a feeling of accomplishment

During this period, i learnt alot of her history, though she says she's a woman of integrity, she told me she had 18men in her life plus 2 1nite stands and 1 FB before me..............................i literally freaked and what happened after that was a big quarrel..........and i heard this on a holiday trip away from our island.
I said, a man who fucks many gals is known as a playboy or fucker.....
What do you call a woman who sleeps wif so many men??????
Damn, you're only 39.....so even if i were to avg 20 men in 39 yrs, you've had a very happening life............she freaked and said, r u calling me a whore or slut?????? I laughed and said, nope, you did, i just said happening.
But hor i contd, if you collected money from them, i think you'll be quite well off now.
FYI, those men, are not nobodies. They are all the elites in society...i saw their pics and most would have seen or know who they are...she can even have someone whom she chatted on the phone for quite some time and flew up to vietnam to have a romp.......this makes it sound so like the WLs we all know. But worst...she claims no $$$$$$ involved.
I call her a rich mens toy, to be played around wif and then move on......since you wanna only mix wif the elites, hoping to be one...well, nothing about you is elite other than your crown so you gotta always offer yourself...........in this lite, i see her as someone who's always been trying to bag a big fish but ended up being constantly eaten up by sharks.
Pity????? Nope, i told her, you asked for it, you wanted glam, you pay lor.

I always noticed she was stoned and ask her why she is always like that, cos i notice, she take lots of sleeping pills. I spoke to a personal bro of mine who's a doc and he said, based on my observation, it's not prescribed, it's abuse...which when i confronted her, she admitted. Thus, this was when we made our 1st pact, that she'll kick this habit.

She's been having this very deep phlegm cough since i met her and after she made the pact of stopping the abuse, she'd ask me to bring her to clinics around the wet to get cough mixture. I'd ask her why keep going around????? Why not stick to 1 doc else how he can do a proper followup to cure you???????

As the clouds started to clear, more truth about this person started to appear and thus, everything starts to make sense.
As i've told bro zapme before, you'll never get a straight answer from such people, but learn to pick up the bits and pieces and you'll see something, something that may shock you!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene