View Single Post
Old 21-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Came in to Taipei last night. Felt a little horny, so browse through some online clasified. By the time I started calling some numbers, was already near 1a.m.

The FL got kinda lost and got to my place near 130am. When I first saw her, from her, looked ok, quite decent height. However, when she came nearer, I was a little disappointed. However, at such a late hour, didn't think I had much choice.

Before she even started her service, she asked for the damage to be collected. Thereafter, she started her massage, which lasted about an hour. By then, she popped the GQ. She quoted NT$1500 for HJ and NT$4500 for FJ. I told her I could also HJ myself and counter-offered NT2000 for FJ. She didn't even bother to lower her rate for the latter. So, she left and I slept.

Sorry, this ain't a real FR, just wanted to provide some so called market rate as quoted by this lady which I thought was either BS or simply ain't worth it to pay her.
Having FJ in Taiwan is more expensive than most asian countries except Japan (or Korea?). If there is cheaper than SGD 100, most probably they are not that young. Nevertheless, if you are just looking for fun, there are many varieties of entertainment such as KTV, MMT, MTV and sauna which usually are naked and provide HJ. Anything more than that requires a premium ($$). However, you need contacts to access to these places. Maybe you want to take a look at my summary of entertainment a few posts earlier.

I personally likes Taiwan coz
Firstly, all the chiong places can go alone coz usually they count by head.
Secondly, Taiwan MMs are one of the sweetest IMOP.
Thirdly, their clubbing scene is probably the best in the world.

Not to mention on the good food and chio bus on the street!

Btw, it is quite a norm for the FL collects the money before the action in Taiwan. My friend had tried one in Taichung and the FL asked for the money once he accepted her. Think the FL also afraid to meet some cheapo who dun pay up after the actions. You can also reject the gal and ask for another. But you would have to wait at least half an hour for the next one. Very tiring process. Most rejects require transport fee too. You have to ask the operator beforehand.

In summary, Taiwan is a fun place but not for ppl looking for FJ unless you have deep pocket. Neverthess, you can try your luck in getting ONS in their pubs. Enjoy your stay and have fun!