View Single Post
Old 21-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

China girls wise, i would say they are really a diverse range of people.

Firstly and most common if you are an expat working in prc, there are those 'gfs' who accompany you for short-term (can be just a night to a few months) mainly for material benefits like gifts and some pocket money....these are mainly migrant workers working in first-tier cities like shanghai as waitresses and salesgirls...as long as you have some money to spare, these girls are pretty good though there will be a few who will kc you until you like under their spell....

Then we have those relatively well-educated one and some well-travelled, perhaps attended uni overseas or went to their top schools, dun expect them
to be nerdy and you'll be surprised that some are model like qualities who can beat our local sg girls handsdown, especially the shanghainese. Such girls of cos have higher expectations of their men cos some of them come from wealthy families but i somehow feel that they tend to be better wives and gfs than our sg girls. Perhaps it's the society they are brought up in where women tend to be more submissive though not exactly true in cities like shanghai. Among these well-educated and pretty girls, there are some who really date with the aim of getting married and not just for fun. Perhaps there are not enough eligible men in china or they want to get married overseas for whatever purposes. If i know these girls really have marriage in mind, then i try to avoid them cos dun brek their hearts.

Of cos there are those girls working in the entertainment lines like sauna and ktvs who can get baoed for longterm exclusive use but are really pain in the pocket. Anyway exclusivity is not guaranteed when you are not in china. These girls as they have most experience normally give you the best sex... Some even better than their geylang counterparts....

Personally, i think if you want modern good looks (some even look as chic as koreans and better than hongkongers), shanghai girls fit the bill but you must be at least as rich as them before they will consider you or you have a good career (that's how materialistic first tier cities are in china)... If you want oriental beauties, tall fair with sharp features i think dongbei girls are good, they are very loyal to you too if they really love you...sichuan meimeis are good in looks too manu with pouty lips but i somehow only like shanghai or dongbei girls if i'm looking for r/s....

I'm sure there are many more senior bros around who if free can share more...i'm just a newbie