View Single Post
Old 20-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I don't know what your definition of "young and pretty", but by my standards, these type of girls don't typically work at the MPs along Sukhkumvit, since they can command a higher premium elsewhere. Otherwise, the pretrier ones would be the angpais of the MP and would not be avail for line up or even need to have photos displayed. Just go joint hopping and lower expectations abit, and you should find someone.

Alternatively, can try kapoo places. Some may not offer full service upfront, but can negotiate with lady. There's always uni girls working as sideline, but they come and go. Have seen chio ones before, but service wise prob have to lower expectations...
Thanks bro - what are the good kapoo joint with uni girls that u recommend?