Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Setver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Surabaya:

Hmmm last time I contacted a local OKT (a friend contacted for me), actually got local chinese. The problem is the price was Rp.2,500,000 for a whole night. The girl is really cute, but I found her performance felt kinda forced.

Have to say that my favorite happening place (been a year since I went to sub) is/was club Kantor the local and prc karaoke gals there are pretty approachable. Some will come w/ u with your hotel after first booking (have to pay the karaoke to get her out of course), some will only come w/ u after several times and full-force persuasion

Can't remember exactly how much it was to take the girl out, but you can always ask the mama-san. Normally when I go to the fish-tank I would ask the mama-san which ones are dabao-able, and just for fun sometimes I would pick the ones that mama-san said un-dabao-able..those gals are usually more challenging and more rewarding once you actually get to her.

Last year I was seeing this PRC gal from that club, she was the un-dabao-able category, but I managed to get her to come w/ me. Really cute, we chatted most of the night, but then the next trip I made to Sub, told her I was coming, and she took a day off from the karaoke (she paid for it herself) and spent the day w/ me. Even got her pics, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here heh heh heh

There are also a lot of cathouse, well not cathouse, more like a picking spot for prc gals. You go there, pick the girl, and take home. But I'm not familiar w/ the places, I usually asked my taiwanese friend in surabaya to take me there. The price depends on the time of day. Best deal is to book her at the last 2 hours (around 10ish-11pm), then you pay about 2 hours fee for the whole night.. that would cost u around 2000000 (I think), again the price is negotiable w/ the OKT.

Man... all this talk about surabaya is making me want to go back there.. crap..