View Single Post
Old 25-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SA HEIDI

New gem in town! Fast hands and managed to try out this lovely fresh gal today after she arrived. damn happy cause ah lian fantasy pounding about to become real!

i don't know where to start. looks wise above average and very very friendly... 😈
this ah lian attacked me the moment I walked in. can't even get my shoes off and she started molesting my lil bro. I thought I book her to fuck and use her but I think in the end she will fuck and use me... how come never pay me. lol! so I molest her back managed to get my shoes off barely before we both fell on the bed. squeeze her beautiful mounds and finally pull off her top. fuck me! nicely enhanced tits and ripe for the sucking. attack mode on! start squeezing and furiously sucking on her tits and she let out a loud moan... I think outside confirm can hear haha. normally I like to have a quick shower before fucking but this girl didn't let me. by now most of our clothes are off and she's stroking me while I continue my ah lian tit sucking fantasy. then she stopped me and ask me to stand up. I told her my lil bro already standing long time ago lol. the moment I stood up she gave me a dirty smile and my cock disappeared into her mouth. the view of the top of her ah lian head was phenomenal. grabbed her head and started to face fuck her, she took it well and grabbed my ass to add to the rhythm. what a trooper! this ah lian confirm never fuck for long time!

ok this fr too long for my style already. you want to find out more you need to try for yourself. 😈😈😈

your loss if you don't try. better for the rest of us.

rtf for sure for me.

bro kk is awesome as usual!

keep on humping!