View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Many ML are PDMM. The monthly school fees for their kids are about $850 and $1650 for primary and secondary school. So roughly, they need $4000-$6000 per month to survive if you add in living expenses, rental, tuition etc.

So what PRCs do is to look for a Singaporean guy to marry. Often, they are the ones suggesting marriage. They can upgrade from work permit to dependant pass to maybe PR. The school fees for the kid falls if they become PR. Living expenses are lower as they save on rental. When it's time to go back to China, just divorce the Singapore sucker and get his assets via the Women's Charter. It's a been there, done that, tried and tested method over many generations of PDMM. Nothing new in what I had posted so far.

Recently I noticed an interesting case. A Singaporean guy married a PRC PDMM and sits in her MP while she does her massage with HJ routine. Maybe her customers find it kinky the husband is outside while they roam his wife. So I kaypoh and ask more about this weird situation. This is what I found and perhaps if you cannot avoid loving a PRC ML, then at least you should be prepared to play the PRC game.

1. This guy made the PRC ML have his babies. Smart ass! If the PRC ML thinks of you as a stop gap, she will not want to have your children. She doesn't want to be split between her child in China and her child in Singapore right? So this is a tell-tale sign if there is any hidden intention to divorce in future from the PRC.

2. Then make her give up her China citizenship and become SG citizen. Like that she won't be thinking of divorcing you and retiring in China. Just tell them even Gong Li became a Singaporean when she marry a Singapore guy. How come she cannot follow her example? The children are already Singaporean right? If she doesn't see you as a stop gap, this is what she should consider.

3. Tell her before marriage she can only have a joint account and she has to deposit $5000 monthly. No personal account. If cannot, avoid her. This guy made the PRC do just that. So if she thinks of divorcing him, she will hesistate to do so as he controls a large chunk of her money.

4. Play up our English abilities. PRC struggle with English. So this guy shows that he can teach her child and their children English. Can help with their homework and studies. The PDMM come to SG with a hope of building a brighter future for the child right? So this plays into the original intention. This will make her stick closer to him in the short to medium term. PDMM keep changing husbands/bf also not so healthy for the China kid right?

5. Be prepared to stalk the PRC ML/wife. This SG guy always appear at the restaurants she visits with her PRC friends. Somehow he will appear 30 minutes later to check on her wherever she goes. I suspect he uses Apple Airtag. The PRC ML doesn't dare to meet clients outside as the husband will appear. Scary but effective. As mentioned, he even sits outside the room when the wife give HJs. Stalk until like that..

If you are not prepared to implement steps 1-5, then you didn't prepare enough for PRC nonsense. You have to play their game and beat them to it. If you think all these steps are excessive, find a Malaysian girl to marry lah. I don't know where this PRC ML finds this SG guy but I have to explains to the other PRCs that a normal SG guy doesn't behave like that. Many of us have been around for sometime. So many MLs and MPs, so many HJs or whatever else, how many MLs do we remember? This ML is very memorable.

Ultimately at the end of the day, all those stuff I type above are just stories. Good to gossip but stay away and avoid like mad. I just pay my $50. She shake my cock. She touch my bottom, I touch her top. She feels my 2 balls, I feel her 2 balls. Must be fair right? Once I come, then off I go.