Old 25-08-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iammagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

If you guys like inexperienced but eager to please girls, this one is for you lah. She literally ticks all the boxes, inexperienced, shy, but she's horny as fuck, and like what bro vv77 said, 童顏巨乳

Name: Inara
Race: CKT
Face: 9/10 completely my type, baby face with baby fats
Body: 8/10 slim with a bit extra, in Chinese called 微胖
Skin: 10/10 my hand literally glides over her skin, super smooth, but she's tanned, not for bros who want whiter girls
Boobs: 34D huge and nice to hold, quite sensitive too stimulation too
BBBJ: 7/10 this is where her inexperience shows, but she really tries her best. Also bros please don't make her deepthroat, she cannot tahan lol.
FJ: 9/10 at first she's super shy, but she becomes super horny later on
Kissing: 9/10 not a lot of tongue action, it's like kissing your 初恋, innocent and feels good
GFE: 100/10 her GFE legit good, feels like talking to your own girlfriend, can relax very easily around her

This girl has the curves in all the right places, nice boobs to hold during missionary, nice ass to smack during doggy. When fucking her in doggy, it's like she completely surrenders to your little brother and it shows on her face, major turn on.

I thought she was a shy girl, but when she started riding me, it's like another girl took over. Suddenly she was the one in charge and I couldn't stop her at all, she totally controlled the pacing of the sex. I didn't tell her I was going to cum, but it's like she knows bro, she smirked and rode me even harder, making me cum in no time.

When this girl's switch turns on, it's turned on all the way to the max, so you better make sure you can keep up with her.