View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
I am a connoisseur for SYT PRC, unfortunately you won't be able to find any of them here in Singapore. There is plenty of them moonlighting in 1st tier cities such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou.
Have been to Shanghai and Shenzhen couple of times previously.
Quality of those SYT are really good, pics and videos provided were accurate.
Most are still studying in high schools/universities. Price is steep though.
Planning to head back to either SZ or SH once travel restrictions are lifted.
Bro,

You're right! I have been to SHA, SZ n BJ too. I only like SYTs, aged 18-20, who are 100% natural and I prefer those who are NOT FLs.

I have used the service of many OKTs for 外围 girls. But now over 95% of them are plastic. I also know agents in China who will try to get SYTs to come to SG for BY. But I need trusted friends to meet these girls first. Even video chatting is not entirely reliable.

I was serious when I wrote that the few remaining, very desirable PRC SYTs in SG are the last of the Mohicans.

BTW, I have posted this before in my thread. In the last 6-7 yrs, I have only SEEN three very cute 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG. I approached them immediately! I literally dashed after one of them. After an interval of 2-8 weeks, they all became my LPs. Two of them are still with me in SG.

Many bros, including Don Juan, have claimed they have many "Super SYTs." I have made an offer for anyone to bring just one and I'll pay for dinner, drinks, and all expenses. Must be 18 yo n 100% natural. Light makeup and not more than 7cm heels. No need to intro to me.

I'll bring TY, who was a part-time actress n model in China, for comparison. I just want to know what I have been missing in life. Unfortunately, TY is now 20. But still quite cute.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.