Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMadeInHeaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
dun worry
you are not the only one

i tried one of their girls like a few weeks ago and she could not do frenching as well which i was totally disappointed as it is a necessity for me

for FRs, i would not argue about being fake or genuine but the girl must be able to do what is being advertised otherwise that itself is a red flag to me

needless to say, i was unable to accomplish my mission
altho okt did ask me for feedback but did not ask me for further details
or nothing was being done to compensate my bad session

unless i hear some great feedback from my own kakis, it is unlikely i will be returning to try another from their stable so soon

i will probably need okt assurance of the services or i will cancel and walk away on the spot the next time

btw i could not find your FR post
damn, sucks to see that others didn't have the same svc as well but i guess it varies for each individual like what bro naka said.

hygiene wise i think im still okay + i dont smoke so shouldn't be cus of that (I THINK), even bought my own mouthwash haha but maybe girl didn't do dfk cus she had abit of cough on that day unfortunately.

but yeah when i gave feedback to okt, he told me maybe cus i booked at a slightly later timing and depends on chemistry which i prob did not have with the FL. at least he didn't take offence to it and kpkb me so I think i'm cool with them but getting chased out midway rly ruined the already sub-par experience so i'll stay away from the stable for awhile.

Maybe they can explicitly state the services each girl provides so everyone can consider first before picking but thats js my 2 cents worth.

BTW regarding my orig FR post i think it got deleted but if you head to the previous pg you can see bro FK quoting my orig fr somewhere in the middle of the thread

Last edited by MadeInHeaven; 23-04-2024 at 09:28 PM.