View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
rocherball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t...ighlight=meiji

Meiji - Seduction

Looks so much prettier in real life. Photo does her no justice i feel. Must see her in real life then you know.

GFE was great as we had no communication barrier plus she loves to make jokes. Very ting tong and always laughing if not smiling even when we were fucking and that made me think she really enjoy what she was doing.

Her boobs were perfect, C natural. They were big and soft like tofu. Nipples were light brown and I had a good time feasting on them.

Shower started SOP but she caught me by surprise by suddenly kneeling down and asked me if she can say hello. I said of course she can and she engulfed my dick into her mouth.

Back in the room, she initiated to dry every inch of my body with a towel.

Catbath was awesome! She licked from my ear down to my nipples and knees. Not those half fuck catbath that we get so often these days that's just licking of the nipples.

BBBJ was superb! Wet and slurpy. Deepthroat all the way and licked every inch of my manhood. My crown jewels were not spared.

Painting and DFK allowed.

FJ was incredible! I was so turned on by her BJ that my 1st shot ended in less than 10 mins. However when I'm fully recovered for round 2, it was intense. Started with her riding me like a wild cowgirl for about 15 mins and then we switched to missionary as I cont to penetrate her deep and fast for about 10 mins before I shoot.

Her massage is a must try as she possesses some pro skills in this area. No piano playing. Started from my back then to my leg, turn over and then massage my head and scalp. Endless tickling and arousing throughout the massage to get me ready and in the mood for round 2.

Overall Meiji is one hell of a sex fiend who is damn horny and loves to fuck. She admits herself that she enjoys giving BJ and having sex. I would probably find a chance to meet her again which I rare does becos she is that damn fucking good.