Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Cos she complained why she should work in the factory / shopping mall in her hometown, whereas what she took in earnings in Balai is more than a manager's pay.

She was pretty possessive and deemed that since you booked her, you should not book other gals.
Same for some ceweks at villa. Easy money. Got tips. Generous tamu may even bug her gifts. Got free obat and shaking all the way in disco. All for free. Rather than stand long hours in the shopping centre/supermart earning miserable mthly pay. But of course latter a decent job.

Well, we have a choice. If we find her with attitude problem then bok other FL. Theres always some kind of risks be it from Villa or FL. I like the latter cos she can even go back at noon. She decide and dont report to anyone. At times she may wish to do some pte matters i will just let her off. But she will come back couple hours latter. Give and take. One incident. She actually brought some food (she cooked for her children) and share with me. Sedap. Theres one. She rode on a sepeda. Really enjoy the ride with her.