Old 28-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
gamester74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Thanks to bro cooler08 for passing TT's contact today.
Below is my FR:

After i've got hotel room and sms her room num, she turn up in super fast time, less than 2mins
TCSS a bit to break the ice and then proceed to shower, which she cleaned my didi and asshole clean clean.
Jumped onto the bed and she started to catbath me followed by a super shiok bbbj and balls licking and swallowing...
with lots of suction and tongue action and the occasional deep deep throat.
At the same time i was squeezing her b cup enhanced boobs and feeling her smooth and slim body.

After about 10mins of her mouth action i was afraid that i would explode in her mouth so stopped her and ask her to cap me.
After capped, she asked "front or back?" I jokingly said "front and back same time can?". which she declined cos she said not hygiene.
So of course i choose to go in the back door lar....

With me laying on the back, she mounted me cowgirl style, and in my full view, my didi was swallowed by her tight tight asshole...wow...shoik!
She rode me for a good 5 mins before i buay tahan and flipped her to doggy position which she put the pillows under her belly for me to enter her from behind swee swee...
i was tempted to enter her pussy, but changed my mind cos:
1. i respect her decision
2. hygiene purpose and
3. where got so many FL willing to do let you do AJ?
So i carried on to whack her tight asshole..

Of the FLs which i have tried, she really made me cum fast! I came in less than 5mins...and i did not even had her in missionary AJ yet!
Think its the tightness of the asshole as compared to the pussy that gave me the extra shoikness and made me cum so fast!

After cleaned up and had a smoke, she gave me a massage, her massage was good! with adequate strength and pressure!
But good times dun last long, cos hp rang and i got to go back to work...haizzz...

Nevertheless, an enjoyable good afternoon bonk!
Once again, thanks to bro cooler08 for passing her contact to me.

My ratings:
Name : Ting Ting
Looks: 6/10 (presentable milf)
Body: 7/10 (slim, no excess fat)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat with good suction!)
AJ: 10/10 (made me so shiok that i cummed too fast too furious!)
FJ: never try
Frenching: never try
Painting: never try
Fingering: never try
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
Damage: 60+10tip+room+cd
RTF: definitely!