View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Of coz they came back on many occasions and I will normally say hi n make small talk with them. There was one girl who always kept quiet n would sit in the corner and drinking silently. I’ll name her Wendy and she is the only one from Ipoh, unlike the rest are mainly from JB and a couple from Penang.

So one night I came down around closing time n I saw Wendy drinking whisky alone at the bar. I went up to her n said hi n she smiled meekly back at me. My bar manager later told me that she only came in at 10pm n asked for the whisky n already drank more than half the bottle herself without ordering any food. I went to the kitchen n asked the chef to whip up a simple sandwich n I took it to her and told her to eat it n not drink on an empty stomach.

Wendy thanked me n said she has never seen a sandwich on the menu so I told her it was a special order from me for her. I then walked away to help clear the glasses n clean up a bit. I stole glances at her n realised that she was tearing as she ate the sandwich. I went up to her n asked jokingly if she was crying coz the food was terrible which made her laugh a bit n she said the sandwich was nice. She said she was crying coz she had a rough day at work and she was missing her family as she has not gone back since after CNY due to the COVID situation.

I patted her back n gave her some encouragement and told her she’s always welcomed back n look for any of us to talk to if she needs a listening ear.
Way to go, Bro tubeless69!

Ipoh girls are very pretty and the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach!

Camping here for more updates!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only