Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Been a few times to Chika, now itchy for some other busty gals. Any recos?
yesterday was at kl central which was unexpected,since nearby bfields,lil didi start itching already and just 5mins walk away,decided to take a look..

did not enter all but rather chose a few..since had already visited many times,somehow knew certain shops hv only milf to offer and noted in forum too certain okt r aggresive and pushy..

went to the shop same row wz joyinn,2nd last actually,went up the stairs,the okt is old man wz glasses,tall+thin,quite friendly..selection not bad but left coz want to check the others out.

visited the one opp wz the OPEN sign,room 1 caught my eyes but someone went in earlier than me so sat at the chair provided and waited.After all only need to wait 15mins max right?Busy playing wz my hp to kill the time..

during the wait time a foreigner came in,i think bangla,selling his selfie stick at rm15,shops selling this surely costs at least rm50,had wanted to own one long ago..was hesitating before deciding to buy from him..then the girl came out a few mins after.

paid the okt and the selfie guy and went in..lie down and she started blowing using my ultra thin durex cd,excellent!Later told her to be on top and she rode like crazy while i busy myself touching her pair of fine breasts!Shortly told to switch and wanted to try doggie..she obliged and cheong kau-kau like no tmr..she reciprocrated by pushing backwards too..tried to touch her breasts but she said dont pull her nipps and i stopped doing it..finally i released my load which is a bit unbelievable as i just visited ace 1 night before..really yesterday night was unexpected to cheong!

left for home a happy man..before opening the door she even hugged and said goodbye at least twice..gave her a small kiss on her head and said bye too..no tips were given as not necessary..dont want to spoil the market too!Pls see below short info:-

name:cc
daty:no
wir:yesss
breasts:34(to me is quite big)
gfe:yes
bbbj:yes but wz cd
cim:no