View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Went NEP and Soi Cowboy and gosh, if compare Baccara and bars in NEP, it's like worlds apart. NEP seems quie run, even the girls in most bars hard to find good one, really don't have have the mood to hang round

Moved to Baccara and it's basically huma traffic jam....checked out both floors and waitress managed to find 3 seats after going round and round

Saw at least 3/4 SYT that can make it but since with customer, so never ask her to sit..I heard many stories about being harrased to buy drinks?..Never get that at all, could enjoy our drinks and watch the gers and the performance...

Next stop, RCA, hang out at this indian run coffee shop? haha, jut chilliout until about 11 plus....watching syt walking towards route 66 but my mind set on Flix\Slim

Ordered a bootle of Vodka at the door and the manager led us to the upper floor and found a small or rather table just right for 3 person. on our right and left ther were groups of gers with friends (not bf, important) , haha, i already decided to hit on a group on my left where th guys were basically boring those gers to death, haha

I don't normally like hiphop but the place was full of energy, so many chicks......After I notice the ger next table already drink a lot, i pick the right chance to tap on this cutie and show her my iphone, "Vodka with redbull, 1 drink?...with a smalie face icon....haha, luckily she friendly enuff and her cute friend also joined in and I started drinking with them....here's were good wingman comes in and unlucky for me, my colleague and customer only "waiting to eat", haha, so basicaly I have to keep talking to the gers and even drank with their guy friend, even though they look young but not student as I thought I might run into student, they left not log after and I tuned my attention to another group behind, actuallu talk to the guy first and than the gers in the group saw I don't look local and also started chatting with me...i started dancing and drinking with them and took a few blurry pictures with the gers...basically this club still friendly enough...ordered a 2nd bottle and that's where I drank over my limit (That rarely happens), can't really emember what happen , i only realise my 2 guys have left! somehow make my way back to hotel but already planning to go back next fri before I leave bangkok......very good place to hang out but next time I will be sober and try again on the chicks in the club, more exciting...