View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ns related. Sorry not about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Good to go back for reservist when you are out of a job. Firstly you spend lesser money plus get free meals plus allowance for your time there. If there is IPPT or range, more money to be earned. You can also meet people who can link you up with your next job. A lot of networking happens during reservist. E-mart dollars are useful for buying black socks. SAF black socks do not have the SAF words.. can be used for work. Somemore you are in Military police. No need to go outfield and feed mosquitoes right? Lastly, you won't want to do reservist when you are just a few weeks into your next job. Your bosses will not be happy. All the best
Haha bro, I'm not the one seeking answers lah.

Anyway I fully agree with you. Not only socks, pt shoe, towel t-shirt and pants. I buy all and try to fully utilize my credit.

Btw like you I also finish liao. Want to go back relax also cannot. Last thing. MP does have out field and feed mosqitoes but once in a blue moon