View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 17
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I supposed you mean CC ChenChen who has a long running sponsored thread in HC ktv Section Coco is her disciple I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthballs View Post
I have been going for CC maintenance for a year now and didn't know they offer IPL hair removal. Didnt like my forest shape downunder and made an appt some days ago. Secured Coco for her Thai juagen as usual good therapeutic effect was felt on the same night with my GF. IPL was done by CC and yes i miss the clean look of getting rid my stubby pubic look....now i feel like a renewed Man with strong sense of conquest achievements. Did my chore to up my GF twice last nite with her squeaking away non-stop 😇😇 sex was significantly better with genuine Juagen by Coco.

Discover CC Manhood Power @ https://samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167