View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
But today my wife is very different compared 6 years ago. The sao sao has matured become Je liao. Example, few years ago I wanted to rent a factory but the price is 250k/m... space is too big 4.5 rai so end up not renting. Last week I saw that other people had rented it but their operation doesn't take up so much space so I ask my wife to call them if they would like to rent 1 rai to us for storage. The owner told my wife can... 200k p/m... my wife answer is, "stack 2 pillows"... owner: what? Wife: Pai Fan!(dream). I shocked... wife put down the phone angry and say... Why khun thai so greedy? The more they stay with us the more they also hate their countrymen.
same as mine.. when they know how things suppose to work, they will become the tiger instead of the cat..I like her "stack 2 pillow"
Sub rent to you 1 rai is already helping himself for the fix rental he is paying already.

I'M CIM KING